Important Announcement

!!!

I am moving to Foxaholic next month! 

All chapters posted here will be kept here until the end of next month, but a copy of all chapters posted here will also be available on Foxaholic (hopefully with slightly better quality because I'm gonna look out for a proofreader/editor) within a week's time. 

New chapters i.e. Arc 2 Chapter 8 onwards will be posted on Foxaholic, and the last chapter that will be posted here will be Arc 2 Chapter 7. 

At the end of next month, all chapters here will be replaced by a link to Foxaholic's chapters. (Unless some unforeseen circumstance occurs)

I'll be posting another announcement here at that time, in case some of you miss this.

Thanks for supporting me here at this little blog, and I hope you won't mind the move too much, but I've met the Foxaholic peeps and they're great. (They're also translating some novels I really like so it's a plus!) 

See ya on the other side!

WRS Arc 2 Chapter 7 Part 1 this way >>

Comments